Sunday, Sunday.

Something that rarely happens around here, we all slept in. Autumn came to our room this morning and woke me by saying that "Millie is calling for daddy." I sort of went into panic mode and looked at the clock it was 730. I was just in a really deep sleep. I told Autumn to go and open Millie's door for her. I asked the girls what they wanted to do today and Autumn said, "stay in our pjs at home." Sounds wonderful Autumn.

Photobucket
Autumn's always has been the man in the box.

Photobucket
Millie says, "trap. Autumn."

After awhile, Autumn told me she wanted to go to get a crabby patty and ice cream. That means 5 guys and cherry berry.

Photobucket
Autumn's favorite crabby patty is the little bacon cheese burger.

Photobucket
Whenever I ask Millie where is her smile face, this is the look I get. It makes her look like a little old lady.

Photobucket
The Princess wand eye patch. The people behind us couldn't help but notice the girls. One lady turns around and was talking to Millie. Millie said the following, "magic words." Then touched her with her wand. That table erupted in laughter. The woman asked me if Millie's glasses were play glasses. I told her no, they are real glasses. She reached over and touched them. Millie did not freak out. I was surprised.

Photobucket
She was saying more magic words with her wand.

Photobucket
I just want to thank you for teaching Autumn all about spit balls.

Photobucket
Every time Autumn's spit ball came flying out, the girls just couldn't contain their laughter.

Photobucket
Then Millie was trying to do spit balls with a paper napkin.

Photobucket
I'm telling you, these girls had the attention of everyone in the restaurant.

Photobucket
So after crabby patties, fries and spit balls, it was time for Cherry Berry!!

Photobucket
Autumn got her chilly vanilly with sprinkles.

Photobucket
Millie got cookie monster with mike and ikes. Since she doesn't eat the mike and ike's, I make sure only one or two go in there!

Autumn asked me if you like ice cream. I said that you did and she said that she wanted to take you there. I think that sounds fabulous!

Photobucket
My tired mug.

Photobucket
Not sure what it is about that place, but they love it.

Photobucket

Photobucket
That silly smile again.

Photobucket
They really like those seats. I wonder if those would work in our kitchen?

Photobucket
Where the heathens go on a Sunday morning.

After Cherry Berry, we went over to Walmart. I needed an ingredient for dinner tomorrow (heavy cream). You know, I still had heavy cream in the fridge from when you were here. I don't know why I didn't think about the fact that it has been sitting in the fridge open for at least 58 days. EWWW!!! It was all sorts of clumpy when I dumped it out.

I did some house work, swept, mopped, cleaned the kitchen. I'm currently running laundry. I switched the car seats to the Jeep so we can take it to Autumn's school tomorrow. I think Millie and I are going to put in a good run tomorrow.

We are getting ready to watch the movie Mirror, Mirror. Autumn picked it out at Walmart. Have you seen it? It is pretty cute. We plan to take it easy the rest of the day.

I miss you Sean. Do you get tired of reading that?

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

Photobucket
The count: 58 days of ice cream consuming without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.