Ops

I got so busy watching dexter, I didnt update my blog. I will have to tomorrow.

I finally got photobucket to work for me! So here is my update.

Photobucket
Getting the girls ready for school is becoming less and less of a chore as they become more independent. I think it is really funny that they pick out things for their hair and I have to tell you, I don't think Autumn is going to let it fly if you let her hair go crazy when you get home.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Both the girls are having pretend phone conversations with you. They say the sweetest things when you aren't listening.

Photobucket
They told me that Millie had a wonderful day at school. It was her turn for snacks, but I guess Autumn got really upset when snack time came around in her class, and it was not the snacks that we brought. Miss Kari said that Autumn cried almost all the way through snack time and she tried to console her, but when there was just a few minutes left, Miss Kari told Autumn this was her last chance to eat her snacks. Autumn refused. When I picked her up from school, she fell to pieces and all I got from her was that Miss Kari said it was her last chance. I was baffled. I thought she must have been in trouble, but that doesn't sound like Autumn. Miss Angie called me this morning and we sorted it all out. Autumn pitched a fit when I dropped her off this morning. The last thing she said to me before they pulled her out of the car was, "my daddy is never coming home." It made me so sad. I am going to have a talk with her when she gets home because I really do not want her to think that.

Photobucket
On top of being sad about you being away, we found out about grandparents day. Autumn was so excited to tell her grandma about it only to find out, they cannot make it.

So, we need a little distraction.

Photobucket
How about some breaking the bank? I haven't figured out a suitable alternative. I don't want Millie to knock herself out. I think we may have to wait a few years on piggy banks. Unless, I guess we could keep them in our room.

Photobucket
I do not understand why this is such a favorite past time?

Another good distraction? Having a crazy mom. After putting the girls to bed, I walked past the back porch and saw stupid cat out there. I'm starting to get down right angry about this situation. Well, the leaf blower is still out there from when I did the lawn the other day. I picked it up and chased that stupid cat out of the yard and yelled at him for good measure. When I walked back to the porch, I noticed the back door was slightly open and Prince was gone. ARGH! I walk in and hear Autumn telling Prince to get out of her room. I still have the leaf blower... I go in to Autumn's room and tell her to move because I'm going to make Prince run out. I turn the leaf blower on and Prince takes off! Autumn was just staring at me while I chase the cat out of the house with the leaf blower. Millie's door was shut, I can only imagine what the goings on sounded like to her.

Just a day in the life!

I love you.

I miss you.

I am sad about Autumn. I don't know how to make things better, or easier for her. She misses you. She worries about you. I think she honestly believes you are never coming home to her. I'm tired of people being a disappointment in her life. I wish people could show up for her especially when you cannot be here.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

Photobucket
60 days of going to bed scared!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.