Muscles.

Last night, Autumn asked me why I was working out. I replied,

Photobucket
MUSCLES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Autumn said she wanted some

Photobucket
MUSCLES!!!!!!!!!!!!! We sat down to look at our pictures and couldn't stop

Photobucket
Laughing!

Photobucket
We were really tickled over how silly we looked.

After I finished my workout, I went to work on my steaks.

Photobucket

Photobucket
While I was waiting for them to reach room temperature

Photobucket
The girls decided they wanted to help.

Photobucket
Secretly, I think they just wanted to sit on the counter.

Photobucket
When I told Millie we were having steak, she went a got a bowl, climbed up and said "Cook it. Steak."

Photobucket
She was clearly hungry and not all that patient!

Photobucket
"right there mom. cook it."

OK, OK. I got the potatoes going first, once they were nearly finished, I put the steaks in the pan and cooked them to perfection.

Photobucket
It was a nice dinner and only missing two elements. 1. Wine. 2. You.

Autumn came into our room this morning at 6 am. She told me she wanted to get in bed with me. I told her she could. Then she told me she had a dream about grandma. I asked her which one and she said, "spider house grandma." I asked her what her dream was about and she said, "Grandma gave me her kitty cat." I asked her if she meant Pepper and she said no, "grandma's little kitty cat." It is a stuffed animal and Autumn has tried to swipe it every time we've been over there. She cracks me up.

Millie was up shortly after Autumn and when I went to get her from her room, she had already dressed herself for the day. I made us all some coffee and myself a bagel. Millie wanted one too, so I gave her mine.

Photobucket
She said, "Mornin. Daddy."

After breakfast, working out, shower, and laundry, we made our way out the door to the Fresh Market. I picked up two bottles of wine and cookies for the monsers. We went over to Publix and grabbed a couple items that were 2 for 1. Since getting home, we have been lazy. Nap time, watching chick flicks, and doing puzzles. We will have leftovers for dinner tonight. Tomorrow we will go to church. No idea what, if anything will be in store for us girls. Maybe a walk or something. Depends on the weather I suppose.

I love you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

Photobucket
The count: 43 days of problem sloving without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.