Miss Princess

Autumn wanted to wear one of her new outfits to dinner for Jennifer's birthday last night.

Photobucket
I thought she looked darling.

Photobucket
Now we have an Autumn stool and a Millie stool in the bathroom. The Autumn stool seems to be quite sturdy.

Photobucket
On our way to dinner Autumn started talking about Mr D. She told me she missed him and wanted to know if he was 4 now like her. She asked me if he talked like she does and all sorts of other questions. We sent him this picture and an audio clip where Autumn told Dylan she was sending him a kiss and that she missed him. Mr D sent us something back...

Photobucket
And told Autumn he missed her too. Autumn loved hearing his voice on the phone like that. She plays it over and over. Cindy said he was too embarassed to smile for the picture. How cute is that!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Grandma helped Millie in

Photobucket
Grandpa helped Autumn in.

I love going to dinner with the triplets.

Photobucket
Shoveling it in.

Photobucket
Everything is a toy when you are four!

After dinner we went to Gigi's for cupcakes.

Photobucket

Photobucket
We decided to grab our cupcakes to go.

The girls picked out Miss Princess cupcakes (how appropriate) and I got a carrot cake cupcake.

Photobucket
Autumn says that shaving cream tastes good. After a few bites, she scraped it off.

Photobucket
My carrot cake. The cake itself was pretty good, the frosting was a bit sweet and dense.

Photobucket
Miss Millie.

Photobucket
That was her smile face.

Photobucket
Millie playing.

Photobucket
She is eating the ice cream she cooked.

The girls and I went out to check the mail on our way back into the house I noticed something brilliantly green in the tree. On closer inspection, it was a caterpillar and man, it was eating like crazy. I was kind of worried when I realized there were three of these great big horned tomato caterpillars and they were tearing through our poor little tree. Thankfully, your dad stopped by and pulled them out for me. I really did not want to touch them.

Photobucket
The count: 50 days of fighting one pest after another without you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.