Millie the menace.

Even Millie will say "Millie. Menace. Sity." Autumn corrects her, "No Millie. You are a menance to society." Millie silently agrees.....

This morning, we got up and headed out to the PX. I wanted to look at prices on the Coach bags/purses at the PX. The prices were reasonable and the selection was pretty good. I'm looking in the ball park range of $100 bucks. Doable!

After everyone got their fill of purses, we headed over to the commissary for our grocery shopping. I wanted to get a price comparison because it seems like I should be saving more or getting more for my money now and it seems as if I am not.

My conclusion.... the commissary definitely appears to be cheaper. I still have more research to do and obviously you cannot base your conclusion on one trip or one item, but you know how I buy those Angus hot dogs... they are $5.99 at Publix. The EXACT same package was $1.89 at the commissary today. I was shocked! I did my two weeks worth of shopping for $90.59. Yes, I will have to go back at least once between now and next pay day to replenish fresh fruits/veggies and milk, maybe eggs, but other than that, we are covered!

Photobucket
Upside down.

Photobucket
Hi daddy. Autumn told me she misses you, she misses Walden. Autumn is talking A LOT about turning five. It occured to me today that shortly after Autumn turns five, you should be home.

Photobucket
Gangsta!

Photobucket
Inside the PX. Autumn is so bossy!!!

Photobucket
After we got done grocery shopping, Autumn wanted some "banoodles," so we drove back over to the food court and picked up some banoodles to go.

We made it home with nothing to report about the Jeep. It ran fine, it didn't over heat, it did seem like it took extra long to cool down, but maybe that Jeep is slow to cool off when it is 98+ degrees outside? I got everything unloaded and we sat down to lunch.

I put Millie down for her nap and Autumn and I took a dip in the pool.

Photobucket
Autumn's pickle plant is still going strong!

We got out of the pool because of thunder. It stormed pretty good. We lost power again. Once it came back on, I did my:

Photobucket
Workout.

Now that that is done... I've played Monsers and cooked dinner. We had chicken, pasta and cream cheese mixed together. It was good and the girls liked it. I added some Cayenne pepper to mine.

While I was cooking dinner, Millie used the bathroom and comes walking into the kitchen with toilet paper. I look over the counter to see it is trailing her from the bathroom. I told Millie to take it back to the bathroom (because apparently I am stupid). I was putting stuff down to follow her in there when I hear the toilet flush...........

Photobucket
Yes... she used the toilet and then clogged it up and then tried to flush it repeatedly with copious amounts of toilet paper.

Yeah... that is right... you little menace to society!

Tomorrow is meet & greet at the school and I couldn't be more exicted. Autumn's is at 930 and Millie's is at 11. I don't know if/when you will be able to call, but if it is during those time frames and I don't pick up, you'll know why.

I love you and miss you so very much.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

Photobucket
The count: 41 days with the menace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.