Insane in the membrane.

Photobucket
I tried the whole, I love pushups, I love pushups, I love pushups. As it turns out, I really do not love pushups. I think I may even use the word hate when it comes to pushups. Why are they so hard... especially at 6 in the morning.

Photobucket
Balance.

Photobucket
Low plank oblique work.

I was going to run today, but the weather did not cooperate.

The girls had a nice day. Autumn picked spaghetti for dinner. I am getting a little sick of spaghetti......

Photobucket
Autumn had a great day at school. She had a nice talk with your mom and dad tonight about the goings on at Mickey's house. She was telling them about the witch and the haunted house. Then she told your mom, "it would be really nice if you could go with us." Your mom said she would be scared of the Haunted house and Autumn replied, "Well, grandpa can go with us and grandma can stay home." I laughed so hard!

Photobucket
Millie's teacher told me she had another wonderful day. Millie doesn't tell me a whole lot about what goes on at school, but she did show me her duck that she colored. She was so excited to have something to pull out of her school bag (like Autumn has done for the past year when she gets out of school). It is so cute and I cannot wait until you can be apart of this experience too.

I miss you Sean Jordan. A LOT!

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

Photobucket
The count: 53 days of wishing to talk to you and possibly go camping....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.