God Our Father.

I checked out the weather today and it looks like things could get nasty for us next week. I'm going to do some prepping in the yard just in case. I need to get all the kids toys (pool & sandbox) in the shed. I think I'll even go on and move the patio furniture to the shed. I don't want to worry about projectiles if we get any bad wind. I'm going to unplug the pump to the pool and bring the hoses in. Do you think I should try and get the Jeep into the garage?

I'm not sure what we should be expecting this far inland.

The girls and I had a nice day today. I guess because the overnight temperatures have been lower, the water in the pool is quite cool. The girls have been begging to go swimming for days and we haven't been able to due to weather.

Photobucket
Millie was such a good girl with her glasses today. She wore them the entire day, even at nap time. She did not want to take them off at all. I hope this means tomorrow will go well too.

Photobucket
Autumn making a splash. They stayed in for not more than 45 minutes and then told me they wanted to go in and watch a movie. I thought that was pretty funny.

Photobucket
I cut the grass while they were in there. The yard still needs a lot of attention, probably more than I can give it, but it is coming along.

We came in and watched "Flushed Away." Autumn loves it.

There is a part in there where the main character hops on one leg while playing the air guitar. Autumn said she wanted to do that too, so here we are!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This evening I caught the girls outside messing with the cat food and water. I had just finished cleaning the cat water and when I walked over to check it, I noticed the girls had put cat food in it. I started to fuss at them about not doing that when Autumn got really angry. Since I knew I couldn't reason with her, I didn't bother. A few hours later, when Autumn was all calmed down, I decided I could then reason with her about why it is important that the cats have clean water. What happened next completely caught me off guard.

Autumn says to me, "I licked the cat water."

Cherish: "Excuse me? You did what?"

Autumn: "Millie and I drank the cat water, like we were cats."

Cherish: "Oh really. Hm."

Autumn: "I made the decision not to eat the cat food."

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After playing around, laying around and just generally enjoying our Saturday, we had dinner. The girls have been doing this every night:


The Count: 64 days of amen-ing without you. I love you Sean the bomb.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.