A visit from the Coleman's.

Sorry I haven't been updating. It has been insane! My mom left tonight around 8 pm. I think she is nuts. I could not do that kind of driving anymore, especially with four children in tow.

Here is our exploits and in no particular order!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Free putt putt.

Photobucket
Most of the cousins.

Photobucket
Autumn has a strange golfing stance.

Photobucket
Millie did pretty good.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Strike a pose!

Photobucket
Pine Mountain View.

Photobucket
Nina.

Photobucket
Moi.

Photobucket
The "High School" you graduated from! ha ha

Photobucket
Then began....

Photobucket
Noodle wars! I love Abby's ballerina pose and look at Millie's face!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Millie had some fun!


Photobucket
Abby fashioned a shower out of the noodle.

Photobucket
In your face.

I look forward to being able to have a normal conversation with you soon.

I love you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

Photobucket
The Count: 34 days of Parade Rest without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.