New blooms.

I wasn't going to do it, but what can I say? I got bored of being in the house, so out to the yard I went once again!

On my way out there, I noticed we had some new blooms!

Photobucket
Why hello there flowers! It is so exciting because not all of our crepe myrtle's have had flowers yet, so waiting for them to bloom brings anticipation with what color is going to pop out of them!

Photobucket
This is the one near the Jeep and it is a beautiful purple. I cannot wait for Autumn to see that, she is going to love it!!!!!! I also noticed one bloom on the crepe myrtle closest to our fence between our house and the neighbors. I think it is pink. I thought you could also use a picture of your Jeep. You know, I got a brochoure from Jeep and I am really thinking about my next vehicle going with the Jeep Grand Cherokee or their Jeep Compass.

Photobucket
While I picked weeds again, the littlest Princess sat on her throne, was covered by an umbrella and eating cookies.

Photobucket
Autumn and Kaitlyn rode the bikes until they got too hot. You know what that means?

Photobucket
SPRINKLES!!!!!

Photobucket
And singing in the rain!

So after picking weeds for about two hours, everyone came in and changed. I needed to do laundry.

Photobucket
This is just two days worth of laundry. Autumn and Katie change their clothes like they are going out of style and Millie, changes every five minutes for whatever reason, I DO NOT KNOW!

After putting laundry away, I made dinner. We had spaghetti and I used my leftover sauce from petite lasagna's I did awhile ago (yes, it was in the freezer!).

Photobucket
Autumn loved my sauce and had two helpings of spaghetti, a bread stick and some mozarella cheese. Katie said to her, "Wow Autumn! You eat a lot!"

Photobucket
Katie.

Photobucket
Millie likes ranch dressing. A LOT! She mostly ate that. She had some cheese too. I was trying to trick her into looking at me by asking her where her nose was at!

After dinner was bath time.

Photobucket
Autumn was in bubble heaven.

Photobucket
It looked like she had a mohawk!

Photobucket
Sisters.

Photobucket
I just love my littlest princess. Can you believe how different she already looks. I just cannot imagine how much she is going to change while you are gone.

I was chatting with your mom and can you believe it has already been almost a month. During these past few weeks it really has felt like it dragged on, but now that we are nearly to the one month mark, it seems like it went fast. We are down to 8 left almost!!

I love you and miss you so much.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

Photobucket
The count: 27 days of splish splashing without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.