Brett's Birthday.

Another Friday coming to an end. The girls are staying up a little bit tonight watching TV. Really, just winding down from a busy afternoon.

This morning I was trying to get Millie's glasses on her while she was playing at the market. She did this:

Photobucket
She closed up shop! HA HA

Photobucket
There we go! Much better!

Oh the bickering that goes on between Autumn and Katie. They are driving me nuts. Those two are so similar in their demeanors, I think they are just on each others nerves now. When I finally had enough of listening to them, I made them

Photobucket
Push.

After my workout, we did some gentle house work and then had some fun.

Photobucket
Autumn wanted to show you her "trap a zoe" or trapezoid.

Photobucket
We built some trainy tracks.

Photobucket
Then got dolled up for Brett's birthday dinner.

Photobucket
Millie and I have matching bandaids. She is trying to show you hers in this picture. She has a hang nail and wouldn't let me touch it. She told me she needed "daddy. Fix it." I asked her if she wanted a bandaid, she said yes. I have one from pulling weeds.

Photobucket
Isn't she a gorgeous girl. Is it me or is her hair getting more blonde?

Photobucket
Crooked eye.

Since I knew Jennifer was going to be there, I decluttered.

Photobucket
Two boxes worth of Millie clothes and shoes. It felt great to get rid of some things from her closet. I know what you thought I was going to say about Jennifer being there!

Photobucket
While we were waiting for everyone to get there, we were having some fun in the car. Autumn was sitting in my lap and I noticed the old lady in the car next to me giving me some dirty looks. She sent her husband around and when he peeked in the window, I rolled it down a little and asked him if I could help him. They thought I had the kids in the car all by themselves with the car running and Autumn in the driver seat. I started laughing and said yes, I let my four year old drive all the time. Seriously people!

I asked everyone what they wanted at five guys and Autumn said a booger, Millie a hot dog and Katie a hot dog. I order, bring out the food and Autumn steals my bacon burger! She ate almost the whole entire thing! I ate her cheese burger. Oh well, I guess less calories for me. I thought it was pretty tasty and all four of us ate for just over $20. Not too bad.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Millie pointing out Grandma.

Photobucket
Violet.

Photobucket
The birthday boy. Autumn picked out his card. Initally she picked out a chipmunk card that said "Happy Birthday Girl." I talked her into a spiderman one!

Photobucket
Anna and Alex.

Photobucket
Katie and Millie.

After dinner we hit up cherry berry, which did have me very concerned (Katie is allergic to Cherry). All four of us girls had frozen yogurt for about $5. On the way home, we passed your dad on JR Allen parkway and Millie said, "bye bye PA PA. Laters." It was pretty cute. Autumn told me she hates birthday parties that are not very fun.

Sorry if I was a grouch on the phone today. I'm just tired. Ready to get back into the swing of how we do things, plus the weekends are really hard on me. It is the time I've been really missing your presence.

I love you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

Photobucket
The Count: 28 days of silly faces without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.