Back at mom's.

We made it to my mom's house yesterday without much to report.

Photobucket
I do seem to have bad luck when it comes to driving and the weather...

Photobucket
Thankfully, we only drove in the really nasty stuff for the last ten minutes. Considering what happened on I-75 in Ohio a week or two ago, I'll take it!

We stayed up really late last night watching movies and just talking. The girls slept in some this morning. Autumn has been having a blast playing with her cousins.

Photobucket
Choo choo train.

Today we went out in the pool before more thunderstorms came in.
Photobucket
Autumn still gets so intimidated by the depth and size of my mom's pool, but she did well once she got settled into. She isn't swimming in it like she swims in our pool though. She won't go underwater. I cannot make heads or tails of it, but I think she just needs more time.

Photobucket
Hoping we can get her in it a little bit every day.

Photobucket
Millie did pretty great in the pool. She will jump off the step towards me.

Photobucket
Can you tell the girl is tired? She has told at least 3 different people she hates them today. Me and that girl sure are battling it out.

Photobucket
Millie has been sweet as peas and wearing her glasses without too much trouble.

I love you and miss you so much. I didn't get to hear from you today. That was a big bummer.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

The Count: 19 days without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.