Teeth

Autumn has got out of the habit of brushing her teeth regularly. I tried a tactic the other day and told her that if she didn't brush her teeth, her teeth would fall out. You know what she said to that?

"I want my teeth to fall out so the tooth fairy can come." OH geez! How am I supposed to argue with that.

Well, today I told her she couldn't do anything else until she brushed her teeth, so she happily obliged.

Photobucket
Millie still likes brushing her teeth and even did it while we were traveling. I think she just likes to eat the toothpaste, but maybe I'm wrong.

Photobucket
You see what Millie has on? First of all, she picks out her own clothes. Secondly, she wishes she could run the Air Force Marathon!

Photobucket


Photobucket
Making bubbles.

Photobucket
Trying to get Millie to look at me.

Photobucket
No dice.

We mostly had a lazy day today. I mean, I did my normal Monday cleaning because I don't want to leave and come home to a dirty house. I watered the plants and stuff. I even took a nap. A two hour nap. I cannot figure out why I've been feeling so tired. I think partly it is because I haven't been working out. I will start that back up when we get back from my mom's house. My energy levels definitely fall when I don't work out. UGH! Not much else to report to you.

We are leaving tomorrow afternoon for my mom's. We will be there until Saturday. I should have access to my email, but I don't know if I will get updates on here or not. I will try.

I love you and miss you much.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

The count: 17 days of trying to outsmart our children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.