Cherry Berry.

Every morning, the view when I wake up.....

Photobucket
Mr Penelope is so... well, I wish he would smile so I could see him better.

Photobucket
Pretty sure Prince says, "Sean... these chicks are crazy. Please come home."

I had some ingredients leftover so I got the idea to make myself an omelette.
Photobucket
Maybe that wasn't the best picture, but it was delicious! Mushrooms, onion, bellpepper and sharp cheddar. After breakfast, I got this crazy idea to go for a run/walk this morning and then head over to 5 guys and cherry berry. I figured Autumn was due for some cheering up.

Photobucket
As soon as I started walking, I realized the humidity was awful. I felt like I couldn't even breathe and I was only walking!!!

Photobucket
Autumn is so silly!

Photobucket
She wanted this picture specifically for you!

Photobucket
I finished out my four miles (I think I almost died once or twice!) with Autumn cheering me on. She was saying, "don't stop! Never quit!" It was great.

Photobucket
Pretty Millie.

Photobucket
They sure do know how to make me feel better.

Photobucket
We ended up eating outside because 5 guys was packed. I was surprised. I figured by 1 pm, it would have slowed down. Autumn, Millie and I shared one bacon burger and one large order of fries. We had water to go along with it. There were some fries leftover, but every body had some of the "crabby patty!"

Photobucket
Millie LOVES bacon!

Photobucket
Autumn's charm bracelet. Man, that bruise on her head looks horrible.

After gulping down our lunch, the girls were so happy to go into Cherry berry.

Photobucket
Millie picked out strawberry frozen yogurt with Mike&Ike's as her topping. She really enjoyed it.

Photobucket
Autumn had Vanilla Frozen yogurt with sprinkles.

Photobucket
Seriously, you should have seen them. They loved it. All smiles and all laughing for under $5. What more could you ask for? Well, I could think of one more thing...

Photobucket
Autumn was so happy, she broke out into dance.

Photobucket
Elaine....

Photobucket
Elaine the worst!!!

Photobucket
Dancing quickly lead to cricketing.....

Once we were finished in Cherry Berry, we headed home. It was so hot that we immediately changed into swimsuits and went to the pool.

Photobucket
Ahhhhh much better!

Photobucket
Autumn under water.

Photobucket
Me and Millie.... AND Autumn's finger.

Photobucket
Millie picture and Autumn underwater again!!

We are inside for the day now. We are watching movies (Ratatouille and Up). We are having tacos for hopefully the last time this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Autumn is talking a lot about Walden. She asked me to write in my letter to you to please send her Walden back. I think you should hang on to him. She really does love the pictures you take of him. Autumn is also talking a lot about school and Miss Keri. So glad we are down to about a week before she goes back.

I'm feeling much better about things this evening. I don't know if it was the working out or what, but the house is calm, the girls are calm, everyone seems to be happy under these circumstances. It was nice to get out for a bit and get in the pool. I hope that I was able to get through to Autumn that you did not leave because of her, but I am not convinced on that front. I think we need to see your face soon.

I love you and miss you so much.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

Photobucket
The count: 36 days of jumping into things!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.