Reagan's Birthday.

I left my mom's and dad's house this morning with an extra person in tow, Kaitlyn.

We made it to Angie's without any problems (which reminds me, my dad and I checked on my coolant again and my dad said it was just the littlest bit low. He put in maybe a half cup of water and so far, no more low coolant lights. The car ran beautifully all the way home).

Photobucket
Mr Craine was there and decorating an M&M cake. Autumn told them about hers and also informed Angie as we were walking up that "My name is Autumn." HA! That girl cracks me up!

Photobucket
There was dress up, painting, cake, chocolate covered pretzles, koolaid. The kids were in heaven!

Photobucket
Katie had a good time too.

Photobucket
Millie wanted her hands cleaned up, as did Autumn. Millie got paint in places other than her hands, but you know, that is how Millie rolls. Autumn on the other hand, wouldn't dare dream of dropping paint on her clothes!!!

We made it home around 430 pm. I got every body unpacked, cooked dinner and then mowed the grass. The front yard still looks horrible. I didn't get to mow the side yard yet. I needed to get the kids inside as it was getting late. Tomorrow, weather dependent, I'll go pick some more freaking weeds. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frida night at my mom's, Sarah Joy and Shaina came over to visit with me and got the following pictures.

Photobucket
Sarah Joy and Millie.

Photobucket
Sarah Joy, Autumn and Shaina.

I had so much fun catching up with them.

Hope you are safe tonight. I miss you and love you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

The Count: 22 days of weed fighting and losing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.