Pickles, Finger Paints and Popsicles.

Last night Autumn woke up around 9 pm and was hungry. I fed her and sent her back to bed. Later in the night she came to my room pretty upset saying she had a bad dream that you had wrecked and that you were wrecked out. I reassured her that you were sleeping and safe with Walden.

Autumn was SO happy to see you on the computer today. She keeps asking me everytime I am on it now if you are on! Her demeanor has changed 100%. I think we should try to do that once a week if possible.

I wanted to show you this:

Photobucket
This is what Millie was doing when you were talking to Autumn.

On a totally unrelated note,

Photobucket
My grandma gave it to me. I really don't like that Angel, but Autumn liked putting all the numbers in the right order. I am thinking about scraping that angel off and putting something else there. Maybe a family photo or something.

We had to make a trip to Wally World for popsicle sticks. We drove the Jeep there!

Photobucket
The girls have been asking to bring the computer in to the store. I told them if they sat in the cart, they could bring the "computer" with them. Worked like a charm! On a side note, doesn't Autumn's legs look super duper skinny?

Photobucket
Look at Millie's face. That is how she has been wearing her glasses. She gives me no trouble when we are outside. She likes them then, but in the house/store, FORGET IT!

Photobucket
Silly face.

Photobucket
Tickles.

Photobucket
Times are a changing. We have a bloom on our crepe mrytle!!

Photobucket
We left to them clearing out that lot next to gigantor house and now there is a shell of a house.

We went inside and started our projects:

Photobucket
Finger Paints. It was so easy. 4 ingredients: sugar, salt, cornstarch and water.

Photobucket
Dark Chocolate Banana popsicles.

Photobucket
I did the chocolate part, Autumn did the decorating part and Millie did the eating the sprinkles part. Autumn wanted me to leave some plain, so ask and ye shall receive!

Photobucket
Showing it off!

Autumn wanted you to see her pickle (cucumber) plant.

Photobucket
It is really growing!!

Photobucket
Future coach bag owners.

I love you and miss you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

The Count: 10 days.

Comments

Lisa Jack said…
Ha ha ha ha I think ill be a future coach bag wonder as well.

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.