Climbing the pole.

Photobucket
Can you see our birds? That is two of them, but there are usually like 4 or 5. They are very small birds, but they are mean as all get out. If you open the door to walk out, they start screeching and fly right at you. I know I shouldn't be intimidated by such small birds, but I don't want to be pooped upon, or have my eyes pecked out. They keep leaving their droppings all over the concrete right below them. What a nice howdy do to our visitors. Ding Dong. Oh please come in and mind the bird crap. I don't know how I am supposed to get rid of them.

Do you suppose it is God's little joke. As soon as you leave, I get wasps (in the house), crickets (in the house), SPIDERS everywhere, ANTS all over and now mean birds! You should see me when I work up enough nerve to go out there and shoo them away. Once they start flying at me, the screaming begins. I wonder what our neighbors think of me. Hmmmm I could try shooting them. You think that would keep them away? Maybe I should practice more angry birds and see if I cannot throw things at them.

Photobucket
We went to Sam's today. For the most part, the kids were pretty well behaved.

This afternoon I did more yardwork. I needed to mow the grass. It was nice and cloudy. It wasn't as hot as it has been.

After yardwork we did some swimming. After swimming, our world took a different turn.

Photobucket
Millie was doing a hand stand, I think.

Photobucket
Then Autumn decided that climbing was next on the agenda.

Photobucket
Katie was really good at this, she got up there all on her own. I was hoping that by Autumn seeing her do it, she would do it.

Photobucket
Autumn trying to help Millie get up there!

Photobucket
As it turns out, Autumn just isn't able to do it yet. I think if she keeps trying it though, she will be able to get up there all by herself.

Photobucket
Trying to get a picture of Millie doing it. FAIL!

Photobucket
She is such a silly girl.

Millie has been wearing her glasses today of her own accord. This morning I discovered she had popped her lense out and I popped it back in. I just wish we could fix her eye.

I love you and miss you so much.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

The Count: 29 days of missing you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.