Rain drops and bubbles.

I took the girls to the park this morning. It takes too long to get out the door with all these animals. By the time we got there, it was already too hot to play. Millie cried just about the whole time. It didn't take long before they wanted to leave.

Photobucket
I don't know what Millie's problem is. She doesn't like to have her picture taken.

Photobucket
WOW pouter! I told her to get out of the picture if she didn't want to be in it.

Photobucket
I guess her only friend is Minnie Mouse. Millie was asking after you today. She told me that she misses you.

Photobucket
Proof that I am driving the Jeep.

After we left the park, I took the girls to chickfila for lunch and to cool off.

Photobucket
Playing and silly faces.

We came home and finished up our chores for today (the floors, the kitchen, the linens and laundry). I even enlisted the help of

Photobucket
Kaitlyn. She did pretty good!

After I did my workout, we headed out to the pool. Millie woke up as we were walking out, so all of us went. I was a little skeptical because the clouds looked so dark, but I just kept listening for thunder and looking for lightning. At one point, it started to downpour, but it never thundered, so we stayed in the pool. The rain drops felt so very nice. They only lasted a few minutes.

After the pool, everyone dried off and I headed back out to the front yard for an hour of weed picking. One day, we will have nice grass, I will have horrible hands.

After yardwork, I made dinner. We had chicken rice bowls. It was good.

Everyone needed a bath/shower. Autumn asked if she could take a bath in our room.

Photobucket
I happily obliged.

Photobucket
Millie blowing bubbles.

Photobucket
Silly Autumn.

Everyone is in bed now. I'm going to see what is on TV or read some of my book. Millie went to bed with her glasses on. I asked her if she wanted them off and she said no. Here is to a good nights rest. I hope you are getting one too.

I love you and miss you so much.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

The Count: 24 days of waiting for you to post something!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.