David Britt Park and Cupcakes.

I've been by the David Britt park a few times, but never really stopped at it until NOW.

Photobucket
Can you tell they are happy about it? Autumn has been staying up way too late. I have to put an end to that, after tomorrow! ha ha Tomorrow is the 4th of July and I just know we won't be able to see anything until dark (9 pm or later). So starting right after tomorrow..... we'll do the going to bed on time. That girl is going to be in a world of hurt if we don't get it under control. When school starts next month, she has to be there at 8 am.

I guess it is summer time though. I digress. I'm getting that look because at 10 am, it is already over 90 degrees out there!

Photobucket
Aha! That is more like it. At least most of the trail was shaded.

Photobucket
We stopped at some of the fitness stations and this is Autumn showing you her muscles.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh my gosh, I made it in a picture!

Photobucket
About a half mile in we bumped into the park. Time to play.

Photobucket
That lasted about 20 minutes and we were really hot! I bribed Autumn out of there with promises of the pool!

We mistakenly went to K-Mart, came home, Millie put herself down for naptime and Autumn and I chatted with you. Once I finished talking with you, I made myself an Italian grilled cheese sandwich. It was good!!! Then Autumn and I got in the pool. After 5 minutes, I thought I heard thunder. I stood up and looked around and saw lightening. I told Autumn we had to get out. She was so disappointed. I decided the best way to cheer her up was:

Photobucket
Make/Bake some cupcakes.

Photobucket
Millie was down with that plan too!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Millie really likes sprinkles.

Photobucket
Silly girls.

Photobucket
Once again, Autumn took care of decorating and

Photobucket
Millie took care of eating.

Photobucket
Autumn says this one is for you.

Millie told me she wanted to talk with you. I hope we can hook that up sometime soon.

For now:
Photobucket
We have happy, smiling, cake eating girls!

I love you and miss you so much.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

The Count: 11 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.