The Abolt's.

So I didn't do a very good job of taking pictures when I was hanging with the Abolts, but we were able to see Tina, Scott, Adam's house (LOL!), Max & George- the cats.

I spent all of Wednesday with Grandma Betty. Julie and her crew came over for a bit to say good bye, they were on their way back to Illinois, or where ever it is they live.

One of the few pictures I got of Grandma Betty were from Monday, while we were in Lafayette sorting out my phone fiasco. There was a place in the mall to jump. At first, Autumn wouldn't do it. I asked the guy if I could do it and he said yes. That was all it took. Autumn thought I was taking her turn and she saddled right up.

Photobucket
Autumn looked a little nervous, but before long...

Photobucket
She was really moving. That is Grandma Betty at the fence. How I wish you could hear revenge of the nerds laughing! It was awesome!

Photobucket
Here is Max. George was a little stand offish at first, but he came around. The girls really did love the cats. Autumn called your mom to tell her "George likes me!" I guess George really has a hate on for your mom!

Photobucket
We took the kids to the park across the street, but I guess Julie said it was too sunny out for Winston...... OK.

Photobucket
They hung out over there. After 5 or 10 minutes, Autumn was complaining of the heat, so we headed back in. We bid farewell to the Julie's and stayed in the rest of the night at Grandma Betty's. We watched some TV, I read, the girls had books read to them, we played with their newly aquired toys from Grandma Betty. Overall, it was a pleasant day and I didn't even have to start my car!

I do wish I had thought to take a few more pictures. SORRY!

The Count: Day 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.