I miss you.

I don't want to sound like a whiner, but I really am missing you today. Hard to believe we are only two weeks into a 9 month deployment. This is never ever ever going to end is it?

Your mom and dad stopped by last night to visit, when they left, they told me they were going to Callaway to the beach today (Friday), did we want to come. YES!

Photobucket
Life’s a beach!

Photobucket
Walking with grandpa Jordan, or Jim as Autumn says on occasion.

Photobucket
It's a "ba-noodle!" Also, Autumn language.

Photobucket
Autumn and your mom & dad.

Photobucket
She had so much fun and her swimming is becoming quite impressive. She would swim out to your mom and dad, and swim them (on their float) back to shore. She informed us that it took her "100 years to learn how to swim under water" and that she swam "100 feet to rescue grandma and grandpa."

Photobucket
Millie still isn't a very big fan on the water. She tolerates it, but she doesn't really enjoy it.

Grandma and Grandpa had to get going, so the three of us got showered up and changed. We headed over to the pavilion to eat our lunch that I packed.

Photobucket
Peanut butter and jelly as well as cookies.

Photobucket
Millie even ate her sandwich (and wore her glasses most the day).

After lunch was checkers.

Photobucket
Or the girls version of it!

Photobucket
Maybe it was more like towers.

Photobucket
How high can they get it?

Photobucket
I love Millie's hair!

Photobucket
Autumn really liked this. There was also a chess board and she said she would like to play that with you.

Photobucket
Action shot! Millie was pretty good at this. You know what else she has been doing well with? Catch. She catches the ball almost every time.

Photobucket
Autumn sank a few shots too. I know it doesn't look like it in this photo, but it actually did go right through the hole.

Photobucket
Another score for Millie!!!

We started getting really hot and it was nearly nap time, so we loaded up and headed home. We did naptime, partially in the car and partially at home. After naptime, I did some house work because I was trying to kill time. Autumn wanted to go back out in the pool, but every since the 4th of July, I've been a little bit sunburned and the sun is hurting me! Finally, around 5 pm ish, we headed out. I had yard work to do while the girls got in the pool.

Photobucket
Look at all that grass in the flower bed! Maybe we should make the whole yard a flower bed. I bet we'd grow some grass then. Anyway, I pulled out the weeds/grass from around the shed/sandbox area and then got only as far as:

Photobucket
The third step and I was done. I'll finish up that bed tomorrow and work on a different bed on Sunday, weather permitting.

After doing some work in the yard, I grabbed:

Photobucket
A beer. I watched the girls laugh and play in the pool and listened to some music on the radio. It was nice, but it would be so much better if you were here.

I miss you so much Sean James Jordan.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

The count: 14 days of sleeping without you and it sucks horribly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.