Hanging with the Jordan's.

It is Tuesday now.......

Bunny had Tuesday off, so we made plans to spend that day with the Jordan's. I first dropped Grandma Betty off in Veedersburg (did you know she doesn't drive?) and made our way to Attica.

We decided we would go to the Warren County 4-H Fair.

Photobucket
Your cousin Zoe and her horse Stretch. Autumn did feed stretch, but she was a little bit scared. Who could blame her?

Photobucket

Photobucket
This picture cracks me up!

Photobucket
Zoe, Stretch and her boyfriend.

Generally not a fan of taking random pictures of random people, but this little girl and her pony were too cute.

Photobucket
Pony's name was Misty.

Photobucket
Autumn and Misty.

Photobucket

Photobucket
You remember this guy?

Photobucket
What about this one?

Photobucket
Checking out some more animals.

Photobucket
That guy had eyes as blue as Millie's. It was kind of creepy.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Julie being silly.

Photobucket
ICE CREAM!

Photobucket
Swinging.

Photobucket
Climbing.

Photobucket
Julie and Winston.

Photobucket
Uhm, hello MILLIE... I'm over here!!!

After a fun filled day, we headed back over to Grandma Edna's and had a sort of cookout. It was a nice time. At one point, I was assisting Millie in the bathroom and Autumn came and told me something awful had happened. So I follow her out where she exclaims in front of a room of people that "That awful baby (Holly- Julie's baby) STOLE her blanket AND was getting germs all over it!" It was hilarious! Then she looks at us and around the room and looks at Julie and says, "Are you going to do something about it!" Too funny! To Autumn's defense, Holly was drooling/eating her blanket. YUCK!

Photobucket
Three little, lonely girls missing you in such a miserable way.

I have to take a moment and really discuss the lonely part of what I am saying. After all that fun at the fair, we all desperately needed a bath. Once the girls were washed up, I was drying Autumn and she said to me the following, "I hope I dream about my daddy tonight." I said, "I hope you do too!" Autumn says, "I hope I dream about him coming home." It brought tears to my eyes. It was so terribly sad. What can one say to a four year old little girl who misses her dad. I hugged her and said, "that would be a wonderful dream."

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

The Count: Day 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.