Halloween?

In your dreams Autumn Harvest and Emelia James....

The girls dug their Halloween costumes out today. They tried them on and it totally cracked me up.

Photobucket
Look at where those come up on her legs!! ha

Photobucket
WOW it is shocking to see how much Autumn has grown and changed. I bet she would kill for the "white house" too.

Photobucket
Millie was petting the penguin.

Photobucket
The girls made a "pool" in the living room that consisted of pillows, blankets and stuffed animals. Then they were jumping off the coffee table into the pool.

Once Millie got over being garred, she tried on her bider uniform, but...

Photobucket
She didn't want her picture taken.

Photobucket
There we go, that is more like it!

I figured I should show you our grass.

Photobucket
I am hoping in a few weeks, it looks better than this. At least I'll have this for a comparison shot.

Photobucket
The back yard. Do you agree that the back yard is looking better?

After our busy day yesterday, we've mostly been:

Photobucket
Laying around. I did some housework and cat napped! Just a lazy day!

Photobucket
Millie is such a punk sometimes!

Love you much!

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

The Count: 13 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.