Brick Licker.

We've had a busy day.

Photobucket
Autumn and Katie getting ready for Walmart.

Photobucket
I tried to get Millie in the picture, but as you can see, she wasn't interested. We went to Walmart where I was able to get a few more things from our school supply list. I needed to buy Katie a toothbrush because her mom forgot one!!! Once I got to checkout, I realized I left my debit card in the car, so I had to NC it. Darn it! I'll send the money back tomorrow.

We went home and the girls played with bikes, sprinklers and what not while I worked in the yard.

I caught Millie doing this again:

Photobucket
She says to me, "Millie. Licking." Then she laughs her head off. It really grosses me out and I really am becoming concerned that there is something wrong with her. I don't want to be that mom that calls the doctor and says, "my kid is licking stuff and it is weirding me out."

Photobucket
I decided I would try distraction. I told Millie we would play in the sprinkles. This was her idea of getting ready.

Photobucket
Some relief from the heat.

Photobucket
The professionals had to show her how to do it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I think they could have stayed out there all day!

Photobucket
I turned off the water, fixed lunch and put Millie down for nap. They gave me and the bigger girls time to

Photobucket
Paint our nails. Autumn had no idea about this concept. She was so funny. She said, so this stuff goes on our fingers? No, our nails. But why? It's pretty? I don't know! She liked it though.

After naptime, I went back out to the yard and pulled weeds. I have two garbage bags full. I know you will think this is sexy and not because I am in the picture...

Photobucket
I love you and miss you much.

Your Current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

The Count: 23 days of pulling weeds for hours!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.