Leaky.

Not all that often I actually do that one thing you "claim" I said I would do.... OBEY. Today is one of those days I am so grateful that I listened.

Photobucket
Engine coolant. That is a pretty significant loss in my opinion. I am going to call up the dealership and see about getting an appointment for next week while the girls are at school. I decided I should not be driving it around either. I don't want to end up in a situation where we are stranded somewhere with the engine over heating and it is 100+ degrees outside.

Photobucket
I did my insanity workout this morning. It is funny, I feel so sluggish at first, but then I feel so awesome the rest of the day. I'm glad I'm sticking with it.

Photobucket
Autumn bottom wanted to send a big hello to Miss Ava. She is wearing the necklace Ava made for her. She calls it her bear necklace, but I'm pretty sure that is a Koala on it.

Photobucket
Decisions, decisions.

Photobucket
I guess Autumn had to see what the big deal was and when she turned around, she cried. She said it tasted "sgusting." I tried to get a picture of that reaction, but Autumn was not having it.

Photobucket
Why do we have such strange humans living in our house?

Photobucket
Today was a much better day then the last several. After doing some house work, I got showered up, moved car seats around (I was going to drive the Jeep today), went to Target to finish out my school shopping, went to see Ice Age 4 (there was a man sitting behind us with his son and he was laughing louder than anyone else in the movie, but it was infectious and made us girls laugh more too!), went to Sam's, put the groceries away when we got home, ate dinner, put Millie to bed, put Autumn to bed and now, I am writing you.

Busy and fun filled day.

Millie is turning into a little tape recoder. She is repeating everything she is hearing. I guess she is in that stage where her vocabulary is exploding. I'm so glad. She gets so mad at me when I don't undertand her words. Case in point, this morning. She was saying something over and over again while laying in her bed screaming and crying. I thought she was saying "soaking" and figured there was an accident of some kind. I get the light flipped on and it turns out, she was "stucking." Her foot was caught in the rail of the toddler bed. Here I am fussing at her to just get out of the bed and she was actually telling me "stucking."

At the movie tonight, there was a part where they were talking about "booty," as in pirate booty, but you know our girls.... Of course that was the part Millie had to repeat over and over!

Well, I love you. I am going to bed. It is 930 after all.

I love you old man.

Your current and sort of "obedient" wife and favorite airman. xoxo

The count: 39 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.