Pool Party and road tripping.

I have been out on the road with little access to internet, so I'm playing catch up here.

The date, Saturday, June 23rd.

The girls and I dropped Sean off at his squadron and bid our see you laters.

I don't know how, but I managed not to cry. It is hard leaving your heart out of the equation sometimes, but I knew that if I cried, it would upset Autumn and Emelia.

After dropping Sean off, we headed home and began loading our car. Once the car was loaded, we headed off to a birthday party for a little girl that was in Autumn's preschool class this past year. Her name is Bailey, she was turning four and she lives just down the road from us (which I didn't know!).

Photobucket
Autumn had so much fun!

Photobucket
Do you see that foot sticking straight up? That is square pants.

Photobucket
Millie wasn't touching that pool with a ten foot pole. I wasn't wearing my swimsuit although I wish I were. It was HOT! I would have gone down the slide with Millie, but none of the adults were swimming, so I thought it would be weird to go and put my swimsuit on.

Photobucket
What an awesome idea!

After a while, the ice cream truck showed up. The kids got to pick their treats.

Photobucket
No surprise there... sponge bob.

Photobucket
Everyone laughed at Millie's choice and said that her popsicle was as big as she was!

After popsicles, the kids played some more in the pool. Around 2 pm I told Autumn it was time to go and let me tell you, the hysterics began. She did not want to leave! I finally get out on the road and we made our way to:

Photobucket
Tennessee. I got checked in to our hotel in Mufreesboro and then met up with a dear friend.

Photobucket
Amanda took us to this really great park and of course brought her Ava (Autumn's age) and Joey, who is three and has similar crooked eye problems as Millie.

Photobucket
Autumn and Ava made fast work of becoming great friends. Ava and Joey made Autumn and Millie look like giants. I guess they are just short, because Autumn is average height!

Photobucket
Millie is in there, following the girls to the tippy top of that structure. Millie was determined not to be left behind!

Photobucket
Aren't they cute?

Photobucket
Autumn and Millie.

So the girls played until it got dark (about 9 pm). We bid farewell to Amanda, Joey and Ava, then headed to walmart. I picked up milk. We went back to our hotel and Autumn was out before we made it back to the room. We all slept wonderful in our King sized bed!

For Sean,

I want to thank you for this last photo I have of you before you left.

Photobucket
Always smiling.

Thank you for sending Autumn the Where's Walden photos.

Photobucket
Autumn got such a huge kick out of Walden eating a burrito in the ATL airport. She said, "he was just pretendin."

I had a hard time falling asleep without you. It is so very hard on me when you leave. I wonder how you are feeling and what you are doing. I love you and miss you terribly.

Your Current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

The Jordan's.

Day: 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.